"Is there anything you would not do for your family?"
SherlockChristmas is coming, so in the spirit of giving here’s my first giveaway!
The winner will get the UK-import versions of the following DVDs: Parade’s End, Wreckers and The Last Enemy.
(Note that these DVDs have a region code 2 - please do make sure that you have a means of playing them if your country is in a different region! For example, I use an external usb DVD drive to play region 1 DVDs)
- must be following me (…obviously)
- only reblogs count
- you can reblog as many times as you’d like (but no spamming please)
- I will pick the winners via a random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- no giveaway blogs please! (I will check)
- your ask box must be open so I can contact you (…naturally)
- you must be comfortable with giving me your address (…elementary)
In order to get the DVDs to the lucky winner before Christmas, I have to keep this short: You have until December 8th 2013, 20:00 CET to enter. Good luck! :)
That time when only Ben guesses Martin’s feet correctly
Benedict Cumberbatch reads R.Kelly’s “Genius” [x]
I really don’t understand how people can hate gay people and call them “disgusting” I mean really,
did you just slip destiel into a post about actual gay couples and no one’s said anything about it yet what
there’s nothing to talk about.