Aw Heck Indeed
Aw Heck Indeed
A Study in Pink vs The Celluloid Closet
a documentary on how motion pictures, especially Hollywood films, had portrayed gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender characters
(requested by sherlockeleven)
That’s the show.
I recently reached (10,000) 15,000 :D followers and (as promised) here’s my giveaway for you, my lovelies.
First things first, though: Thank you all so much for following me :)
Okay, here are the rules:
- you must be following me
- you can like/reblog as often as you want
- if you are one of the winners you should be willing to share your full name and address with me
- giveaway ends 1 May 2014
- winners will be chosen randomly and there will be three winners (which means I will pack three boxes of goodies)
- I will ship worldwide
Here’s what you can win:
- A genuine Saami bracelet (like the one Benedict wears), black leather with silver threads
- DVD - Boxset, Sherlock Series 1-3 (Region codes 2+4)
- A ‘Keep calm and love Benedict Cumberbatch’ - mug
- Sherlock t-shirt: ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ (size L)
- Paperback ‘Sherlock Holmes - His Last Vow’, Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock t-shirt, black ‘When you eliminated the impossible …’ (size XL)
- Sherlock t-shirt, white with Sherlock, John Watson and Moriarty cameos (size XL)
- black pencils ‘Everybody, shut up!’
I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
EDIT: If this post reaches 10,000 notes, I’ll add a few little things to the giveaway …. :D
EDIT: Done!! And as there are so many notes there’s going to be four winners now! … So here we go:
- Parade’s End DVD
- Third Star DVD
what do you mean this didn’t happen
the actual moral of supernatural
I hope you realise this is an actual quote from Supernatural. He is an actual character from Supernatural. This was actually said ON Supernatural.
Never say “You made this post about Supernatural”. Chances are it already was Supernatural.
This is my favourite thing on this site
I can 300% relate to this
Next time someone asks me if I’ve ever been with a boy or something, I’m so responding with: I sit next them in economics class all the time.